VOICE is actively involved in 7 main campaigns, which are outlined below. All of these campaigns are united by a common theme: the fight against International Financial Institutions (IFIs), whose policy prescriptions over the years have contributed in some way or other to creating the problems Bangladesh faces today.
1. The Aid Effectiveness and accountability campaign against aid tied with conditionalities which hinder the formation of independent policies through interference in the political, democratic, and socio-economic spheres.
2. The Anti-Globalization Campaign against a corporate globalization which seeks to promote a free market economy and trade liberalization.
3. The International Campaign on Climate Refugees' Rights (ICCR) calling for a new legal framework for climate change refugees worldwide to realize their social, political, economic and cultural rights.
4. The Economic Justice Campaign against all forms of economic injustice, from the grassroots to the global policy level, especially those imposed through economic sector reforms, privatization and wage discrimination.
5. The Essential Services Campaign against the privatization of essential services such as health, education and especially water.
6. The Food Sovereignty Campaign for building critical awareness and strengthening social movements on the people’s sovereign right to seed and food.
7. The Right to Communication Campaign against the global corporatization of media and the concurrent process of capital and power accumulation.